- Help women grow in their knowledge and relationship to Jesus Christ.
- Help women to grow in their relationships with family and with each other.
- Provide opportunities for outreach to non-believers.
- Provide opportunities for service to others.
To help you grow in your relationship with Christ:
- Tuesday morning Bible Study – ongoing study throughout the year. Women meet to discuss the One Year Bible. This study is open to women of all ages..
- Wednesday evening Bible Study during the fall and spring semesters.
- Thursday morning Bible Study during the fall and spring semesters.
- Summer Bible Study
- Special events
To help you foster relationships with other women:
- Women to Women Mentoring
- Fellowship opportunities that include Game Nights, Craft Nights, Hot Topics, Girl’s Night Out
- Periodic Retreats/Trips
- Discussion groups during Bible Study
Outreach to the Community
- MOPS ministry to mother’s of preschoolers
- Special Events
- Annual diaper shower
- Various opportunities to serve each other as well as the community
Please scroll to see current studies/activities that are currently being offered.