Your contributions help Covenant Community Church minister locally, regionally, and globally. When you give to the church, about 14% of all general fund giving goes to support missions endeavors around the world. The remainder enables the many church ministries for all ages and maintains the church campus.
Giving is both a responsibility and privilege for the believer. We’re told to give out of a heart of love and gratitude to God, based on His blessing in our lives, not on a particular percentage. According to 1 Corinthians 16, and 2 Corinthians 8 – 9, it is grace that motivates us to give, giving is an act of worship, and giving is something we are to do regularly.
At CCC there are a number of ways you can give:
- An offering is received every Sunday as part of our regular worship time. Giving is an important part of worship.
- You can mail your donation to the church office at 2250 S Yukon Parkway, Yukon, OK 73099.
- You can give through your bank by utilizing the “bill pay” option and the monies will be sent to the church.
- You can give using the online option available on this page or through the CCC mobile app.
- You can give by texting 405-353-9355 and follow the prompts.
Whichever method you choose, you can experience the joy of generous giving because “God loves a cheerful giver”.Give Online
- Online giving is safe and secure. Communication is protected by 128 bit encryption.
- You can give online using debit or credit cards, or direct bank draft (ACH). (Bank drafts have lower overhead for CCC than debit or credit cards.)
- You can set up a giving account, or give on a one-time basis. A giving account lets you view your giving history online.
- You can set up a regular, recurring giving plan. You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at any time.
Contact Administrative Pastor Steve Genheimer in the church office at 405-354-9338 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about giving.