Your contributions help Covenant Community Church minister locally, regionally, and globally. When you give to the church, about 14% of all general fund giving goes to support missions endeavors around the world. The remainder enables the many church ministries for all ages and maintains the church campus.
Giving is both a responsibility and privilege for the believer. We’re told to give out of a heart of love and gratitude to God, based on His blessing in our lives, not on a particular percentage. According to 1 Corinthians 16, and 2 Corinthians 8 – 9, it is grace that motivates us to give, giving is an act of worship, and giving is something we are to do regularly.
At CCC there are a number of ways you can give:
- An offering is received every Sunday as part of our regular worship time. Giving is an important part of worship.
- You can mail your donation to the church office at 2250 S Yukon Parkway, Yukon, OK 73099.
- You can give through your bank by utilizing the “bill pay” option and the monies will be sent to the church.
- You can give using the online option available on this page or through the CCC mobile app.
Whichever method you choose, you can experience the joy of generous giving because “God loves a cheerful giver”.
- Online giving is safe and secure. Communication is protected by 128 bit encryption.
- You can give online using debit or credit cards, or direct bank draft (ACH). (Bank drafts have lower overhead for CCC than debit or credit cards.)
- You can set up a giving account, or give on a one-time basis. A giving account lets you view your giving history online.
- You can set up a regular, recurring giving plan. You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at any time.
Contact Administrative Pastor Steve Genheimer in the church office at 405-354-9338 or through email at email@example.com if you have any questions about giving.